- Jamaica Anti-Doping Commission (JADCO)
- Independence Park Limited
- Sports Development Foundation
- Institute of Sports (INSPORTS)
- Public Broadcasting Corporation of Jamaica (PBCJ)
- Jamaica Information Service (JIS)
- Jamaica Archives and Records Department
- Cinematograph Authority
- Broadcasting Commission
- Access to Information Unit
- Women’s Centre of Jamaica Foundation
- Urban Development Corporation (UDC)
- National Housing Trust (NHT)
- Jamaica Social Investment Fund (JSIF)
- Jamaica Defence Force
- Harmonization Limited
- Culture, Health, Arts, Sports & Education (CHASE)
- Constituency Development Fund
- Bureau of Women’s Affairs
The Bureau of Women’s Affairs is mandated to mobilize the Government to address the problems that confront women, given the impact of patriarchy and sexism.
These problems include high rates of unemployment, violence against women in various forms such as spousal abuse, rape, incest and sexual harassment.
Its objective is to enable women to recognize their full potential as individuals and to create avenues for their full integration in National Development.
The three main functions of the Bureau are Research and Policy Development, Public Education and Training and Project Planning and Monitoring.