- Jamaica Anti-Doping Commission (JADCO)
- Independence Park Limited
- Sports Development Foundation
- Institute of Sports (INSPORTS)
- Public Broadcasting Corporation of Jamaica (PBCJ)
- Jamaica Information Service (JIS)
- Jamaica Archives and Records Department
- Cinematograph Authority
- Broadcasting Commission
- Access to Information Unit
- Women’s Centre of Jamaica Foundation
- Urban Development Corporation (UDC)
- National Housing Trust (NHT)
- Jamaica Social Investment Fund (JSIF)
- Jamaica Defence Force
- Harmonization Limited
- Culture, Health, Arts, Sports & Education (CHASE)
- Constituency Development Fund
- Bureau of Women’s Affairs
The Jamaica Anti-Doping Commission (JADCO) was formally established with the passage of the Anti-Doping in Sport Act, 2008 as the national anti-doping organisation.
JADCO embodies the general principles of the National Sport Policy: principles of fairness and fair play, accountability, respect, trust, honesty, hard work and healthy living.
JADCO’s mandate is to foster a doping-free environment in Jamaica that promotes the ethics and spirit of sport and deters the use of banned doping practices in sport through education, testing, advocacy and programme coordination.
While JADCO’s primary role is to regularly test national athletes to ensure compliance, public education is central to the implementation of JADCO’s programme.