- Agriculture and Fisheries
- Finance and Planning
- Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade
- Industry, Investment and Commerce
- Labour and Social Security
- Local Government & Community Development
- National Security
- Office of the Prime Minister (Information)
- Office of the Prime Minister (Sport)
- Science, Technology, Energy and Mining
- Tourism & Entertainment
- Transport, Works & Housing
- Water, Land, Environment & Climate Change
- Youth & Culture
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade is responsible for the implementation of Jamaica’s foreign policy, the management of Jamaica’s international relations and the promotion of its interests overseas.
The Ministry is committed to promoting friendship and cooperation between Jamaica and other countries around the world, through political and diplomatic channels; providing effective representation of the Government of Jamaica overseas through resident diplomatic missions and consular posts and creating opportunities for foreign trade, investment and tourism.
The Ministry is also focused on protecting the interests of Jamaican nationals overseas, returning residents and visitors to Jamaica.