- Agriculture and Fisheries
- Finance and Planning
- Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade
- Industry, Investment and Commerce
- Labour and Social Security
- Local Government & Community Development
- National Security
- Office of the Prime Minister (Information)
- Office of the Prime Minister (Sport)
- Science, Technology, Energy and Mining
- Tourism & Entertainment
- Transport, Works & Housing
- Water, Land, Environment & Climate Change
- Youth & Culture
The vision of the Ministry of Labour and Social Security is to contribute to national development through the provision of efficient and effective labour and social security services within the context of a globalised economy.
The ministry is also mandated to promote a stable industrial climate through tripartite dialogue; ensure the highest standards of occupational safety and health at the workplace; facilitate increased access to employment and effectively manage social protection programmes including those for groups with special needs such as households below the poverty line, the elderly and persons with disabilities.