Click Link to find form- https://opm.gov.jm/participate/forms/
The Office of the Prime Minister (OPM) now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified suppliers for:
TIU/2018/PEU/QCNI-016 – Communication Specialist
The Communications Specialist is responsible to provide expertise to assist the Public Sector Transformation Implementation Unit in undertaking its programme of work. The specialist is required to assist in the implementation of a holistic communication strategy and plans to support the Transformation Programme.
- An individual will be selected using the Selection Based on Comparison of Qualification of National Individuals (QCNI) methodology and procedures described in this ITC, in accordance with the Policies for the Selection and Contracting of Consultants Financed by the Inter-American Development Bank (GN-2350-9) and the Government of Jamaica detailed in the Handbook of Public Sector Procurement Procedures respectively.
- We kindly ask that your submission must include:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Any other documents proving the Consultant’s experience.
- All documents should be done in PDF format and submitted via the GOJ’s eGovernment Procurement Portal (gojep.gov.jm). Registration instructions are available on the website. Consultants may also submit documents via email to:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject: TIU/2018/PEU/QCNI-016 – Communication Specialist
- The deadline for receipt of your submission by the Procuring Entity is June 15, 2018.
- An email confirmation will be sent for all submissions received electronically before the specified deadline. No hard copy document should be submitted. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- All documents submitted should be in English.
- From the date that the submission is opened to the time the Contract is awarded, the Consultants should not contact the Client on any matter related to their submission. Any effort by Consultants to influence the Client in the examination, evaluation, ranking of Curriculum Vitae, and recommendation for award of Contract may result in the rejection of the Consultants’ submissions.
- The evaluation committee, appointed by the Client, evaluates the CVs on the basis of their responsiveness to the Terms of Reference.
- Individuals may request clarifications of any of the attached documents up to (and including) June 11, 2018. Clarifications must be sent via email to:
Email address: email@example.com
Email Subject: TIU/2018/PEU/QCNI-016 – Communications Specialist
- The Client will post clarification responses on the website https://www.opm.gov.jm. The response will include an explanation of the query (without identifying the source of inquiry).
- At any time before the submission of curriculum vitae, the Client may, for any reason, whether at its own initiative or in response to a clarification requested by an invited individual, amend the attached documents. Any amendment shall be issued in writing through addenda and posted on its website. Addenda shall also be sent by facsimile or Email to all individuals who indicated their intention to submit curriculum vitae and will be binding on them. The Client may at its discretion extend the deadline for the submission of curriculum vitae.
- Information relating to the examination, evaluation, comparison, and post qualification of submission, and recommendation of contract award, shall not be disclosed to consultants or any other persons not officially concerned with such process until publication of the Contract Award. Any effort by a consultant to influence the Purchaser in the examination, evaluation, comparison, and post qualification of the submissions or contract award decisions may result in the rejection of its submission. Notwithstanding, from the time of opening to the time of Contract Award, if any Consultant wishes to contact the Purchaser on any matter related to the process, it should do so in writing.
- The Client reserves the right to terminate the procurement process and reject all submissions at any time prior to the award of contract, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected consultant on the ground of the Client’s action. The Client reserves the right to withdraw this invitation without providing reason(s) at any time before the deadline for submission of curriculum vitae.
- Individuals will be required to submit a Tax Compliance Certificate (TCC) within fifteen (15) days of notification of award of contract.
- This ITC includes the following documents:
- Optional Template for Consultant’s Experience
- Specimen of Standard Contract
- Eligible Countries and Territories