The Office of the Prime Minister (OPM) now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified suppliers for:
- LCB – OPM-2017-09-01A: The Provision of Unified Collaboration and Communication Solution; and
- LCB – OPM-2017-09-01B: The Provision of Cloud Based Office and Collaboration Service
Bidding will be conducted through the Local Competitive Bidding (LCB) procedures as outlined in the Government of Jamaica Handbook of Public Sector Procurement Procedures, March 2014 (http://www.mof.gov.jm) and is open to all bidders locally.
To establish eligibility, bidders MUST provide, at the time of submission:
- A valid National Contracts Commission (NCC) Certificate in the category of Electrical and Communications Supplies, Computers & Supplies, Information Technology Services, Computer and Related Services
- A valid Tax Compliance Letter (TCL)
Collection of Bid Documents:
Tenders for this procurement will be accepted via the electronic Government Procurement Portal (www.gojep.gov.jm). A complete set of Bidding Documents will be available for download as of September 5, 2017 on the Government of Jamaica Electronic Procurement website www.gojep.gov.jm. To obtain the Tender documents via the Government Procurement Portal, you must first be registered in the portal. To register on the e-GP System, Select the link, Register as a Supplier from the Home page. System User Manual can also be accessed by selecting the User Manual option. For assistance, in registration or to receive training, please contact the support desk at: (876) 932-5220 or select the Contact us link from the Home page to send an e-mail.
Deadline for Submission:
Bids must be submitted online via www.gojep.gov.jm no later than:
- LCB-OPM-2017-09-01A: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 at 1:00 p.m.; and
- LCB-OPM-2017-01B: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 at 3:00 p.m.
Online Bid Opening takes place on via www.gojep.gov.jm as follows:
- LCB-OPM-2017-09-01A: Wednesday, September 27, 2107 at 1:15 p.m.; and
- LCB-OPM-2017-09-01B: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 at 3:15 p.m.
An online bid opening report will be forwarded to all suppliers who submitted a proposal.
The GoJ is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid and reserves the right to terminate the bid process at any point prior to the award of contract without incurring any liability to any bidder.
For further information, please contact:
Office of the Prime Minister
Tel: 876 927-9941-3; Ext. 2046
Email: [email protected]